Things That Have Gotten To Me Today:
1. I have a strong dislike for plastic dishes... especially cups
2. New York, I love you, but why do you have such a prominent population of rodents?
3. "To Have A Friend Is To Be One." I wonder why we all so easily forget that friendship is a two way street. Why do we demand things from people that we aren't giving in return? I think it is a trap we all fall into at times. Why do we do that?
It is a beautiful day and I'm not normally one to let little things get to me... so for the rest of my afternoon.... I'm going to focus on these instead:
1. My oh my, it is lovely out!
2. Coffee, you are so good to me, thank you for all that you do!
3. I am realizing more and more that I have a pretty funny family that makes me laugh, and that they are wonderfully adventurous, each in their own little ways.
4. I have a date with my kitchen tonight... making my mama's blueberry apple crisp. It has been too long since I baked!
5. I have a bit of a love affair with Trader Joe's and can't wait to grocery shop later today.
6. I feel strangely blessed to live in a city that provides "Purple Rain Sing-A-Longs" in the park.