Saturday, June 6, 2009

Oh foodie I love your ways,

Oh my, I just realized I haven't posted ANYTHING about food in quite some time. And I've probably been enjoying more good eats than ever. From having Brooklyn dinner parties every other Monday, to brunch on the weekends, and cooking in with friends, I should have been updating my food tracks. My apologies. My friend Courtney, however, has been keeping track for me... you can read about her meals at My Daily Bread. Here are some pics and links of meals we've shared to entertain you... and your taste buds. :)

BK Dinner Party 6/1/09
Lemon Fuscilli Pasta with tomato and goat cheese flat bread and golden apple salad


Curried Quinoa and Stir Fried Veggies


Sauteed Brussel Sprouts and Baby Bello Mushrooms with Quinoa


Summer Pasta Salad


Stay tuned for an upcoming egg addiction... i mean, edition.

No comments: