Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Modette


I love to look at this blog because this lovely girl goes to all my favorite spots that I've been to in the city. I also adore her sense of style.

Thor at the Rivington Hotel in the Lower East Side. The Black Chandeliers and Wallpaper are my favorite part (and the amazing Prix Fixe Brunch)

Cafe Gitane in Nolita where they have granny style cinnamon beets and great salads

Epistrophy in Nolita, my all time favorite little Italian wine bar where I take everyone who comes to visit and also where I swoon over the beautiful Italian men behind the bar.

Yaffa Cafe in the East Village. I eat here too much. Best carrot salad dressing I've ever tasted, awesome Babaganoush, and its open all night.

Sabon in Soho. You can come in and get a free hand scrub and wash.

La Esquina in Little Italy looks like a little diner on top but underneath its a dark, sexy little Mexican Restaurant.

Mud in the East Village, I just went here last weekend and sat under the colorful sun roof with some friends while sipping peppermint tea.

Schillers Liquor Bar in the Lower East Side will always and forever be a favorite of mine. The tuna burger, Wet Ginger Martini, and Sticky Toffee Pudding are to die for.

This is Essex and Delancey in the Lower East Side where I frequently take the F train.

This is a great little flea market that I believe is in the East Village.

(All of the images are via Modette)

No comments: